SAPS set 3kg limit for possession

Mellow

Having spoken to a family member in SAPS within the Western Cape is that the document only pertains to the Limpopo region as can be seen on the documents. Until we have a confirmed announcement by National Saps offices I think we should all just have a reasonable amount around.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Hahahaha, indeed brother. Just don't call me a dagga kop in a year's time

I really wish they would stop calling it Dagga, that word is so vile.

Honestly, I don't like the word, but Damn, they legalized it, they can call it goatpissgrass for all I care.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Grow Bro[/member] I noticed that you're struggling to get your text out of the quote container. Just press the down arrow key twice when your cursor is in the container and it will jump to below it

Might be, because he's posting on his phone's browser rather than using tapatalk.

Tapatalk also has it's pros and cons, example, I can't see like buttons when using tapalk, nor the say thanks button.....

But overall, it's still more convenient than the browser that glitches terribly...

Grow Bro[/member] I noticed that you're struggling to get your text out of the quote container. Just press the down arrow key twice when your cursor is in the container and it will jump to below it

Might be, because he's posting on his phone's browser rather than using tapatalk.

Tapatalk also has it's pros and cons, example, I can't see like buttons when using tapalk, nor the say thanks button.....

But overall, it's still more convenient than the browser that glitches terribly...

Got it sorted eventually guys. What a mission. But now this is shit load easier. Shot

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Got it sorted eventually guys. What a mission. But now this is shit load easier. Shot

Glad you came right. Unfortunately the forum isn't 100% mobile friendly in browsers so Tapatalk is your best best for now to use the site on mobile

The forum will be going through a major update soon though so please be patient chaps

Glad you came right. Unfortunately the forum isn't 100% mobile friendly in browsers so Tapatalk is your best best for now to use the site on mobile

The forum will be going through a major update soon though so please be patient chaps

Glad i got it right too.

Shew.

What happened was i saved link to home page 1st. Then downloaded tapatalk and it would not let me find u in the search. I deleted link to home page searched and their is was.

Almost gave up.