Mandatory Introduction Title

trichomechaser

Hey everyone,

I'm a grower (personal use) and a bit of one of those annoying "Got to taste 'em all" types who wants to sample every possible strain and experience all the pheno combinations. Located in the Western Cape and primarily an indoor grower, though going to give the outdoor a shot this spring.

Started growing my first plant in 2002, did a few grows before turning 'straight edge' for 15 years. Then last year I decided that I missed growing too much to just let it go and started smoking again, and growing again too. Currently growing exclusively with LEDs, a 1000W Bestva and a 300W Bloomspect, though looking to add a stronger Viparspectra soon.

Have a keen interest in autoflower strains and majority of my grows have been autoflowers now, with some photoperiods also currently running in the tent.

• 5 months later...
On 8/25/2018 at 9:46 AM, Justin Hemp said:

Will second the QB suggestion and there are some locally available lights which is a added bonus. Welcome btw, autos are quite popular...have you run a super auto yet?

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Massive thread bump this...

But I ended up adding a 315W CMH to my main tent along with 2x Cree COBs running at 60W each.

With regards to the autos. I have run a couple of autos which would fall into the category of super autos. My Barney's Farm "Blue Cheese" auto only started flowering around week 5 and ended up being about 1.2m tall with a 110g dry yield, which would sort of fit it in with what is considered a super auto.