Medical Cannabis Seeds

420SA

Morning all

I'm gonna get growing again after a VERY long time and I'm looking to add a high CBD medical strain to my crop. I'm currently waiting on an order from Attitude which was ordered at the end of May so I'm left with resorting to our local seed banks to at least get going.

With a high CBD strain in mind I've been looking at www.cannabisseeds.co.za as they do have a few CBD strains... I don't hear much being said about this seed bank so can anyone vouch for them?

Morning 420sa...

I can vouch for them, excellent service, I've ordered twice from them ( OGK and haze2.0 auto ) seeds showed taproot within 24-48hrs, busy with my last OGK, been above ground for 3 days now...

Only problems I had was inexperience at growing so it was smokeable but not the wow factor which I'm aiming for this time round...

Thanks Hochy

Quite a few people have said now that they are legit and that they send the product in the original breeders packaging. I'm not really after Dinafem but it seems they have a decent CBD range and with our limited range of trusted seedbanks, they seem like the way to go

Thanks Hochy

Quite a few people have said now that they are legit and that they send the product in the original breeders packaging. I'm not really after Dinafem but it seems they have a decent CBD range and with our limited range of trusted seedbanks, they seem like the way to go

Morning guys , they are proper legit, original packaging, they we're the 1st bank I tried and they were most professional in dealing with you as the customer..

alot of folk are praising the Candida CBD at the moment and a few are growing them out...

But you won't go wrong with them... They all golden Pat.....Jas soos a lekker Kaas....lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got a Kush and cookies from Trophy seeds in SA. THC 2 CBD ratio 1.1.

Dont think any more in stock.

I got 2. Maybe they have again.

Very efficient servive.

I will be growing the CBD strain under the 1000w gavita.

Cant wait.

Been away from home and i see she was a little far from the light and streched a bit. But all good. Will transplant her deeper and the she will develop much bigger root system.

Opps. Just gave a little secret away.

3e1a6ef9292c427aee1a88a2c1c62c8f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered 5 x Cheese XXL autos and 5 Purple Afghan. Both came in dinafem packaging. The purple afghan tin looked rather old compared to the new and shiny cheese package tin. I have 2 plants both cheese from all the seeds I germinated. I wrote to them asking for a few afghan seeds since i didnt get a single afghan plant. The guy was nice and wrote back saying he would replace the order (seeds that didnt germinate) , now waiting for the replacements. If he really does all my future purchases will be MCSB just on service alone. 

Just wanted to add , the seeds that did germinate did so very quickly 2-3 days from sowing them. I noticed a mixture of small light colored seeds and maybe 1 or 2 large dark seeds. The plants that sprang up fast are the bigger seeds.  Also between my experience with MCSB and pachamma , I will not recommend pachamama to anyone those guys cant even get an order right. Also they do not respond to emails , I am still waiting on a reply to why they sent me super silver haze instead of the jack herer I ordered.

Edited by S420