Sign in to follow this  
Hochymama

GREENSMOKE ROOM SEEDS

I received my seeds in the 

On 11/26/2018 at 10:17 AM, SkunkPharm said:

Hi Guys, l have been watching the posts here and was quite apprehensive to buy again from GSR. But the deals on Friday was really good. So went ahead and bought. I looks like they did change there courier service from DSV to Fastway. I recieved my seeds this morning. No issues with the delivery. 5469422033e56c614676950b2075071f.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

One of the orders I placed was mishandled or packed badly. Both of the black boxes like above had opened up in transit. This essentially mixed up my strains. With regards to the delays and bad service. I know that they had some issues being understaffed and it seems like this has been resolved as I have noticed some new names responding to queries etc. They have always included a little extra gift for me and even discounted the delivery fee on one of my orders to make up for the delays. I would say I am still a fan and I appreciate the acknowledgment and friendly response to my angry emails when they make me wait for so long. I will still be buying from them in future. 

Edited by S420
  • Like 1

Phantom OG from Barney's Farm. Bought from Green Smoke Room.9039acef31d069f879e25b4b45ef7017.jpg571a2e23ab8c018f9ced7e321985e0c4.jpg60fcf91638ae65b4a7b68b71c5e47871.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk