Editing and posting pics...

Morning Guys, I know I'm probably just being stupid.....??? But can someone explain to me how to post my comments at the bottom of my pics instead of having to summarize everything and then load pics please as its a bit of pain having to journal and cross reference pics that match what I'm talking about.... thank you kindly...

Morning Guys, I know I'm probably just being stupid.....??? But can someone explain to me how to post my comments at the bottom of my pics instead of having to summarize everything and then load pics please as its a bit of pain having to journal and cross reference pics that match what I'm talking about.... thank you kindly...

I don't think it's possible, well from Tapatalk it's not....I think

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Hi Hochymama[/member]

The best option for that right now is using a 3rd party image service like imgur and embedding the images in your posts. That way you can label images and type on top of or underneath them.

Another option to embed images might be a little complicated but actually isn't really and is a bit faster IMO. It will mean that you have to submit the post with your attachments and then go back and edit, here's what you have to do:

[*]Type out the post and attach the images you need to

[*]Submit the post

[*]Go to the new post and right click on the attachment image you'd like to embed in your post, then click on Copy Image Address (Chrome)

[*]Then choose to modify your post

[*]Place the cursor where you want to embed your image and then click on the Insert Image icon. Inside the URL box paste the image address you just copied, resize if you want to and click Insert

[*]You should see your image show up inside the post. It will however still be displayed in the attachment list as well

There will be a simpler solution to this issue in the future but right now the above are the only 2 options