Has anyone used Amazon for anything...

Smeegol

Evening guys, trust ya keeping well.... has anyone bought off Am@zon before and no frills/fuss experience...

Thinking of an ideal little world in which I order off am@zon and its arrives through customs happily.

A light to be honest..

Have a smoke filled evening folks...:-flyinghi

Howzit hochy. I've never purchased from Amazon before, though a mate of mine has two versions of the Kindle which he ordered from them online. I can't really say if he paid ridiculous customs tax or whatever. That said, the company is multi-national and so it's probably gonna be at least as reliable as Takealot, possibly with slower shipment times?

I order from Amazon whenever I can't find something over here or if its cheaper in the UK or the US. Just received 2 800w grow lights.

Orders usually take from 10 days to 2 weeks to arrive, including about 4/5 days customs clearance... so far I've had no issues

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I order from Amazon whenever I can't find something over here or if its cheaper in the UK or the US. Just received 2 800w grow lights.

Orders usually take from 10 days to 2 weeks to arrive, including about 4/5 days customs clearance... so far I've had no issues

Morning Jimmy-z, thanks for that as it puts my mind at ease, what lights did ya get...

Morning Jimmy-z, thanks for that as it puts my mind at ease, what lights did ya get...

It was 2 yaetek 800w lights. One for a workmate. Looks generic... but at least it has a 1 year warranty and pretty good build quality. Once I'm properly set up for indoor, I'll get a Growant light or 2. I'm planning on only doing autos in the shed, but I have a lot of work to do before it's ready.