Another Green Smoke Room topic...

CG420za

Howzit people? So I got this mail yesterday. Green Smoke Room's seed list... Looks pretty interesting.

I'm curious, considering the current state of affairs. How safe is it actually to order from GSR[/member]? Like do you okes have measures in place to provide us with some sort of safety should the popo raid you guys or something? I wouldn't want my name and contact details in their hands...

Auto.thumb.jpg.8f693be0b28df05b6ca63f85c86a6c0b.jpg

Fem.thumb.jpg.27db78f81719d5f3747051e1c8549f4b.jpg

Fem2.thumb.jpg.43eaa421c208a0a3a4d45b37bb0bb57f.jpg

Reg.thumb.jpg.c1dce72bac35b6cf0b13f10ba532a847.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.greensmokeroomseeds.com/index.php?_route_=privacy-policy

Looking at the link above it seems fairly safe to use as no personal data is actually stored. They only use your details (name and address) for the courier company only. Have a look at the link and decide for yourself. Hope that helps

The data that is stored on the store's database includes delivery address, contact number, your name(if you use your real name). So personal data is most definitely stored on the stored on the website. It gets stored in 2 places, under your account profile and under the orders...

Even if you change your personal details immediately after an order the details will still be logged with the orders.

Keep your orders small to avoid being singled out and don't have it delivered to your home address.

Looking at the link above it seems fairly safe to use as no personal data is actually stored. They only use your details (name and address) for the courier company only. Have a look at the link and decide for yourself. Hope that helps

The data that is stored on the store's database includes delivery address, contact number, your name(if you use your real name). So personal data is most definitely stored on the stored on the website. It gets stored in 2 places, under your account profile and under the orders...

Even if you change your personal details immediately after an order the details will still be logged with the orders.

Keep your orders small to avoid being singled out and don't have it delivered to your home address.

I created this post simply coz I see GSR has an account here. I wanted to hear it from the horses mouth. But seeing as they're silent, I won't be supporting them. Shot 420SA[/member]

I created this post simply coz I see GSR has an account here. I wanted to hear it from the horses mouth. But seeing as they're silent, I won't be supporting them. Shot 420SA[/member]

If they can state that they clear their order log frequently, and you believe them, then go for it! Same goes for all the local seed banks

If they can state that they clear their order log frequently, and you believe them, then go for it! Same goes for all the local seed banks

Maybe AFTER it's legal...

• 2 months later...

Afternoon guys... So the question is/remains has anyone used GSR yet. Don't want to be the Guinea pig.. I've used cannabisseeds here in sa.

I've used them. Seeds shipped a few days late, but they gave me a white rhino freebie to make up for the delay. I ordered some auto blueberry seeds & got my order 4 days after placing the order. (SA local stock) I will use them again If they have something I can't find anywhere else & if I'm not in a rush. On the plus side, they do respond to email queries ...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
I might just have to give them a try, looking at doing autos outside I'm my granadilla patch..

Yeah. I love autos. But not those ones that you plant and they end up only 11cm tall and a waste of time.