Nothing like bagseed

Guest Hein

Hey all

Its been a while since I updated. I've been quite busy with life etc but I managed tobhalt my crazy schedule and snap a few pics and one branch. LoL.

I taped up the branch with tape but that well done. When the branch snapped I had a ripple effect because a lot of branched is tied down and withbthe sudden release in tension everything went different. So i just got her tied up and going again because time was an issue again. The neighbours were out again and i couldnt spend the much needed time i wanted to.

The snapped branch has a purple effect on the tips where the others do not. I find this quite facinating and thats why i  named the topic "nothing like bagseed".

The buds is already quite hard to the touch and trichomes is starting to come along nicely. All the buds is covered with new white pistils and im guessing she still has about 3 weeks to go .......

Anyway thats it for now

CAM03358.thumb.jpg.994007e3b5f9d07a6ecc912b931b276e.jpg

CAM03357.thumb.jpg.d9eb97ceed137a3dbc7b3b4fc82c73b1.jpg

CAM03356.thumb.jpg.953ec828b8a0d626fe2ca48c33b8112b.jpg

CAM03355.thumb.jpg.cbd3f214b49bbbce2e0b4b64756a618d.jpg

CAM03354.thumb.jpg.e252505a66ae5bfd7d04cc85df7f6959.jpg

CAM03352.thumb.jpg.84e3e407e19498278c75cef10986a1e7.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are still moving but it seems as if nothing is happening......from the landlords side. So I'm still pushing her for as long as I can. I got some molasses at last so that will fall into the Saturday morning feeding schedule. Or even every second watering because I have to give her water everyday.

When I got home I saw that the snapped branch tore even further. So I just took her off and trimmed her. A little gift from the ganja gods. LoL.

Seeing that its so rainy and cloudy foeba dew days what would you guys recommend on harvesting. I'm just worried about budrot etc. Buds were quite wet and hanging this afternoon. Tomorrow is cloudy and only sunny again on Saturday.......

I had a couple of whitefly, wooly and black aphids but took care of that. I cleaned up quite a bit when flowering started so that bugs and pests dont get chance to hide in the lower growth. And I had help from nature in terms of Ladybugs, Praying Mantis and Hoverflies. Today is sunny but more cloudy than sun. Only tomorrow the weather forecast says its sun sun sun. I shook of as much water as possible this morning and will do a proper inspection tomorrow just tonsee if I spot anything. Hopefully not.

I would love to leave her for a but longer seeing that she is not finished yet. I will do a last feed tomorrow and then I'll just give water and molasses. I will be hammering her with the molasses every second watering. And then the last week I'll just use clean water. I will also get you guys some pics just for that extra input and final decision making.

And good luck on those ladies. Hope they are all beautiful and happy. :-gthumb

Hey guys

Here is a couple of bud shots from the lady. I just finished given her breakfast which is just some Bio Bloom and molasses. I also checked for any signs of budrot and luckily did not spot any thanx to my early maintance and pruning. The rain did cause all the buds to drop down and I had to re tie some branches. 

Some of the buds has darker pistils and I can see a slight amber coming along. The other buds still has milky trichomes and white pistils so I'm keeping an eye on them. 

I still think to leave her for another 2 weeks because she doesn't seem to be at her full potential yet.  

What do you guys think :investigating

IMG-20180331-WA0000.thumb.jpg.2c890fc44f72bcdb3999859288bf2048.jpg

IMG-20180331-WA0001.thumb.jpg.c0a25f38f9dad01f26a2bc1b0696e9e0.jpg

IMG-20180331-WA0002.thumb.jpg.c9477ed0c59a7938a7ae7e146f322067.jpg

IMG-20180331-WA0003.thumb.jpg.e51ad2ebcf6399f30628a7852a0e0dbf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I get a message saying :

[glow=red,2,300]Unable to complete previous operation due to too low memory[/glow]

What must i do to fix this ? I get this .message when I want to upload second photo

I get a message saying :

[glow=red,2,300]Unable to complete previous operation due to too low memory[/glow]

What must i do to fix this ? I get this .message when I want to upload second photo

Everything seems ok this side Hein[/member] Would you be able to screenshot the error?

I get a message saying :

Is your device memory not full? Are you taking the pics as you upload or are they pics already on the device Hein?

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

I usually take pics with a good quilty phone and send them to my tablet and then I upload. I harvested since the pics were taken but I'll upload what I have