Chinese "300 watt" led auto grow

Guest ĞreenDré

Guest ĞreenDré

greetings guys,

new to the forum, wanted to ask if any of you guys were running a 300 watt led  (100 led - full spectrum) - true wattage plus minus 140 watts. I purchase one a few months back, doesn't seem to have a brand name on it. I've had some ok success this far but haven't started bloom. ditching the bag seeds and got hold of some critical autos from pachamama seeds. just wanted to find out if the light is sufficient for 2 plants at a time?

thanks!

Guest ĞreenDré

thanks for the reply,

well it's personal stash... was hoping to pop 2 auto seeds in a month and rotate 6 pots. so plant and harvest every month. sounds awesome in theory....lol 

peace ✌

Guest ĞreenDré

hi there!

indeed I have so hoping by month 4 to have it cured. as long as I keep popping 2 seeds in a month it should hopefully become a steady supply..... in theory 🙈 but let's see what happens in the real world.thanks for the response 

:-peace

Looks like it’s been doing OK. Nothing wrong with more light, but there’s always a trade off- more heat, means more airflow, means more complexity, means more money.

I’d take Totes’ advice, and maximize the light and space you have.

You’ll get bored with autos pretty soon, and then you’ll need to do some planning for a bigger, better setup.

Guest ĞreenDré

I've enjoyed the photoperiod but being a naturally impatient person  I planted the 2 autos. constantly "tinkering" In the area.... I definitely see changes in the future. part of the fun of growing I guess. Will give updates on how the grow goes.

8-)