Tomato Rings WHERE?

narnia

Anyone know where one can buy tomato rings (cages)? Searched online and many nurseries, a while ago, before giving up.

Ya- fairly simple to DIY, but I'd like something more solid without too much effort.

[edited to add image]

images.jpg.0ea236c83f5aaa06d01291ef7cd73fb3.jpg

@420SA @CerealKilla  Thanks peeps. Yep, have tried a few Builders and many different nurseries. Much like Cerealkilla says, most don't know what you're talking about. Have seen one of the spiral type (Stark Ayres) but didn't look like it would be that useful. 

@Thatoneguy Thanks bud, looks like China shipment though... perhaps should just knuckle down and import; there must be a local option other than finding your neighbourhood smithy.

• 2 months later...

SGood Morning narnia[/member], I'm in kzn, have you tried going to a Farmsave store if you have them where you are, they sell them there spring time or at an Agri they also do them. But I'm from a farming community so maby that's why I see them here..... Hope you come right...:-rastadance