Dagga Magazine

420SA

Interesting.

Maybe you could invite the Editor and staff to join the forum admin.

While it is great that there is another initiative like BTL, who is the person behind it? What are their explicit views? Where is their moral compass?

These are the things I think when I visit their site, and I can't find a mission statement or even an about us one liner for that matter.

So yeah, would love to meet the people behind it.  :-puffin

:-peace

Ja well. This is a public thread, and I posted it here to engage them as part of our ( South Africa's ) community, and not as 420sa's community.

It is sad to see that this cliquey behavior emerging. They have their own agenda's if this is their stance.

With an arrogant attitude such as that, they can't expect to be taken seriously in the emerging industry.

If there is any substance behind a magazine, it will be vested in its Editor. If the editor is not willing to engage part of a community, in the public interest, then there is no substance.

I challenge the Editor to prove me wrong.

Totemic!

Was keen to help out the mag, advertise in there, show some support. I mentioned their mag on this forum wanting nothing in return.

Clearly joining this forum is just plain blasphemy in their eyes  :-hilarious

There goes my donation and support...  :sillyass