Trusted banks

Jland

I have been ordering from over yonder for quite some time now. The only banks I use are

Green House Seed Co. - Amazing services and products!!! They by your side all the way till product is in your hands. Large and small orders. All orders arrive within a 4-7 weeks. I only had one problem over December where the parcel never made it through. They sent me a new order free of charge :rastabanana

Nirvana Seeds - Have never had a problem with them and longest wait for beans was 28 days and that was over December.

Both banks beans have been amazing, excellent germ rates and good production.

GHS is slightly pricy on some strains. Nirvana really affordable on there regular beans with excellent germ and female to male ratio.

Just my experience :investigating

Peace :-peace

Out amongst the Garden Route, Cape Town is home but my children are here and this daddy does not do well without his Bambinos ( all of them, flesh and leaf).

Have an amazing passion for the herb tho :-bow

I am part of other portals over yonder and because of recent developments here, starting to look at fellow growers and support locally now.

420sa is awesome :-peace

• 3 weeks later...

I've just been looking at a mix from Green house seed Co.

Thoughts on the mix? I have someone going over to Austria to pick up some beans so this is a little less risky as Cape Mail is a bitch lol.

Thanks for the post.

BTW. ..I've heard only good things from Nirvana, how is the new local player Pachamamas? ef05c2f0a68bd34f7b3049001d528441.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

As you will find out, Greenhouse seeds is the antichrist of the cannabis genetic pool... their genetics are unstable and most believe they are just chasing big dollar. I have grown out some good strains of theirs no doubt but also some absolute shockers too... so it's a gamble

Echoing admins thoughts. Their genes are not so great. Ive seen better landraces than the plants of theirs Ive grown. If you really want some really good straight from the breeder, give Sannies seeds a browse. Almost all my genes has had Sannies hand on them before I took it further.

:-peace

Hey folks I have heard that before, but also I don't think anyone can say they have had a 100% happy run with any bank if you been buying from them long enough.

I am yet to have any problems with GHS Co

And its been a few years now. One or two that didn't pop, but all that arose to the occasion made me a very happy grower.

(Will keel updates of the Cheeses and Kalashnikova coming in ;))

I have one definite no for GHS Co tho and that's those mixed packs.. They are colour coated seeds so you can distinguish between then. That shit ain't good! Bought a mixed pack once l, Black n White (white rhino and white widow) some funny things came out there. 

Even with this experience tho my happy days with GHS co over excels the negative.

Awesome weekend all :-peace

Sorry.. 

Yeah Nirvana is a very happy place, anyone who has bought from them I think would agree :-gthumb

As for Pachamamas I can't say.. I have no experience with them.. But I hear and see that folks are having germination problems and auto's that don't seem to be auto. But I am a firm believer you got to try it to make your own opinion. 

8-)