What Do You Do???

Dabtzar

• 1 month later...

I'm a chef by trade, also managed coffee shops in the U.S. ( Vermont ) and the U.K. ( Cambridge ) moved back to s.a. as uk got a bit depressive and for medical reasons. Now busy building a food trailer called ( 10 piece cutlery ) but on hold sadly due to med reason..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. I'm Smokey as the name I got about 9 years back. Hmm wonder why they call me that? Haha ....I just joined the forum today! Admin please remove my post if it's in the wrong thread. I couldn't post on the "introduce yourselves" thread.  So I'm in IT. I do websites...Im starting some implementations of business systems and I'm somewhat a programmer. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

I am a Motor Insurance Assessor so people tend to instinctively dislike me but my mates think im alright #justdoingmyjob haha

Lol, yeah I've had my fair share of issues with you okes. I'll probably still dislike the title but for now you're in the clear at 420SA

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am currently in my second year of a degree in Politics, Philosophy and Economics. Would love to work on describing cannabis markets and trends throughout the world if I get to doing my Masters.

In my spare time I do freelance photography and reptile removals.

Here’s a little guy I removed the other day.

Cape Cobra Juvinile (Naja nivea) - Highly Venomous

1c5c5fa764e31fb80e547b2ebb7ac878.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Parking on a nice piece of dirt in KZN where my wife and I produce general herbs for health support for the local communities. Still run a digital business, but cannot expand without revealing myself. :)

I love organics, soil and semi-retired life in general. And I am fascinated by the canna plants abilities. Sativa is king in my world.

• 2 weeks later...

Parking on a nice piece of dirt in KZN where my wife and I produce general herbs for health support for the local communities. Still run a digital business, but cannot expand without revealing myself. :)

I love organics, soil and semi-retired life in general. And I am fascinated by the canna plants abilities. Sativa is king in my world.

Sounds but the perfect life man...nice

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...