Dabtzar

WHAT DO YOU DO???

Damn.... so I guess that means you get to bust yourself and enjoy toking on your own bust as much as the cops love getting stoned on their seizes, so you always go bust come harvest time

Am a novice grower. Enjoy cultivating and trying new techniques. 

Paramedic by profession. :-flyinghi

Hi there, I am an online Freelancer and father of two, and a Cannabis fan of note. glad to be part of the 420 In SA.

Compliance Coordinator, ensuring food safety, quality standards and various countries legislations/regulations are followed during manufacturing.

I am a soon to be retired service executive responsible for delivery of our ICT support services internationally but predominantly across Africa. Don't want to retire at age 60 in April 2019 as who can afford to from a health and wealth perspective but it is company policy and I must just chin-up, build a bridge and get over it.

I am on the learn drive to make my own CBD oil as my wife uses it for her back and hand arthritis. Will welcome any member's subject matter expertise.

• Like 1

Finance, debtors and collections management specifically. 

Would love to be full time in the bud business. Keen to see developments over the next year or two and what business(legal) opportunities arise. 

I'm also an Epileptic looking for alternatives to epileptic medication thus making my own oil please help with my first thread