What Do You Do???

Dabtzar

Hi canna-friends, I am a electrical artisan in the water purification industry. I live where I work in a remote area close to the Leshoto border. I grow up in the Netherlands and as a young lad I came across Marijuana many times. If you like to know what I mean look for Pinkpop 1972 at YouTube. Now growing cannabis for your own use is legal and start growing for myself brings back many good memories of my youth days. My work as an Electrical artisan is a 7 to 4 job and in my spare time I started as a first time grower. 

Greetings,

Jacques

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, $mith said:

I buy an sell  🌱haha an smoke all day looking for nice hook up

Try Tinder. This is a growers forum. Not the hookup corner.

Welcome to the forum though. Do you grow? Would be lekker to see if you do so please share with the community. 

:-peace

Edited by Totemic
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mainly work as a Marine surveyor, petrochemical, gas and dry bulk. Sleep is optional ha,ha....
Also did some onshore exploration drilling in deepest dankest africa.
Self confessed greenthumb, now venturing properly into oganic cannabis cultivation.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I used to sit behind a desk the whole day, sitting behind a desk allowed me to follow my dream and buy a small farm. 

Now I’m a part-time organic vegetable farmer, full-time father of one.

Just about to start growing (on request from a friend) haven’t smoked in 15 years, but will definitely sample my own 😂

• Like 2

Hey guys I build custom bikes and cars I'm based in amanzimtoti just south of Durban I do spray painting and airbrushing too 
I'm gonna have to ask your help then when the time comes to wanna build my car

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Pat999 said:

LoL unfortunately still a bit away but I want to build a Mini 1275. Different engine of course and good bit of power.

Man, I had a 1275 in a Mini Mayfair (the one with the round lights), you don’t need more power than that. Just avoid straight roads 😂 That thing handles like a go-cart, but you don’t need to wear a helmet. 

One day I’ll have one again.

• Like 1

Man, I had a 1275 in a Mini Mayfair (the one with the round lights), you don’t need more power than that. Just avoid straight roads That thing handles like a go-cart, but you don’t need to wear a helmet. 
One day I’ll have one again.

LoL man I love Mini. I want a proper car built, full cage, custom suspension, custom aero too

1 hour ago, Pat999 said:

LoL man I love Mini. I want a proper car built, full cage, custom suspension, custom aero too

Why he got it is a long story but when I was in about standard 4 (95-96’ish) my dad got a non-runner from my uncle. We towed it to our house, parked it and then nothing happened.

St 8 I told my dad I want the Mini. He said sure, but you’re going to have to fix it yourself and he bought me a Haynes Workshop Manual. I spent my St8 and St9 school holidays completely rebuilding it.

Had it until 2008... I sometimes drove it, most of the time I was fixing it 😂 I didn’t have space for it at my place since I had to buy a “more reliable” (read: less fun) car for work so it stayed at my parents place until they moved and I, very reluctantly, had to sell it.

I miss my Mini.

There’s a Mini Workshop in Benoni who specializes in 16v conversions and there’s a guy around here who has a Mazda Rotary engine Mini (Mazda RX8 engine). That’s just lunacy.

• Like 1