Grow Guru Additives

Hi all,

Just wanted to find out from you guys what u thinknof Humic mix, amino mix and fulvic mix from Grow Guru.

I am using soil fro. Freedom farms, Boibizz grow, boibizz bloom. Foilar spray with kelpac and little bit in watering.

Would it be beneficial to add theae three to my feeding, or maybe not all three at the same time, but maybe mix them up.

Dont want to buy a product and ill just be wasting my time.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Use the acids  sparingly . You can combine all the acids into one tea but make sure your total is the same as one full dose. So if the acids are 3ml per 10l and you want to add all three then you will put 1ml per 10l of each. 

As for biobizz I actually give my veg ladies a small dise of bloom every fee weeks as I find they just like it that way , especially if they heavy feeders . I also give grow in smaller amounts each  to the ladies in flower . 

With a tea you will be diluting it 1 to 5 anyway so you can add a little more acid but I don't think you need road the purpose of tea is for microbial life

awesome...

Thank you for info guys...

lucky i dont really use more than one ml grow on my ladiea as is.. i rather feed less than too much can always adjust...

will be placing my order with Grow Guru next weej

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk