Pachamama seeds

420SA

Theyve hit the market hard and fast. Something like 6 reps in SA.. seeds coming from a breeder/s in Spain.. Who knows if they are white labelled or not..

Guys here are taking them to task, especially some of the breeders, for lack of history around the beans and grow evidence etc. One of the breeders is on the Fb group as well, MJ Sativa.

Grow journals are coming though.

Yeah i have been speaking to MJ Sativa this is what he has told me about the company

We are a local company breeders are based in spain. You will see that what SA has been doing for so many years is paying top dollar for bread genetics taken from them by the north, only to resell it back there

makes no sense im trying to channel the gneetics back down let the SA peeps create their own land race genetics again only fair and simple

the world has more to gain with you guys in the gene pool im what you would call "the wild card" an italian, moved to spain after residing in SA for 12, to gain back what i believe is only rightfully yours

whoever can't see the Dinafem, Greenhouse Seeds, Holysmoke, etc are only genetics made in Europe but have been taken from the South, only to be channelled back for a profit

id be pissed off if you ask mea and i know there is a core group in SA who are pissed off ive just done what no one else has and thats brought the bean back and made it into a local SA currency

so simple bru you read so many agro people online challenging me and my bean what they don't see is how they are promoting the very thing that has ruined the gene

pool down there ive undercut all the players price wise for the same exact genetic if not better exposing the real bullshit thats been going on there with greensmoke room and ama deadly, etc

Guest shadowassasin

I am running some of their northnen light auto for got name they gave it. so far 100% germ will let you know how they go 

first time growing any auto

• 2 weeks later...

I am running some of their northnen light auto for got name they gave it. so far 100% germ will let you know how they go

first time growing any auto

I had 2 out of 3 germ (decided may as well buy 3 seeds and draw my own opinion) of the Deimos (Northern Lights).

They sent me replacement Haze autos, which so far 2 of 2 germed, buddy popping the 3rd one.

But I generally dont like autos, so curious to see how these go. No topping or stressing them, just straight into pots and left to grow.

• 2 years later...

I spoke to the dude in person.

He ( correctly ) says the Spanish seedbanks are growing in popularity because the Dutch and British banks are getting to big too fast and becoming too corporate.

He said he went to Spain for 18 months and set up a breeder network to supply him.

I purchased some seeds and they performed well ( all sprouted in 3 days ) and were well priced.

The problem is that he did me in with some seeds , did not supply all he was supposed to. I tried and asked him when he reconciles and finds extra they

are mine, he did not bother to respond. 

So seeds are okay service and integrity is not.