My cuboard

Thanks bru,, ya I don't have time to grow out regs unfortunately I have to go with fems! I can only handle indoor temps during winter otherwise it's aircon 24/7 and that's $$ so I try for a couple quick grows that  should last me through the summer.

I'm trying out autos for the first time but I've fkd it up from the get go, I planted them from seed in there final pots and thought I would charge the Coco a lil but ended up just burning the lil guys. Was hoping they bounce back but think I maybe binning them as don't wanna waist elect for stunted autos

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Guest sparkus420

Thanks bru,, ya I don't have time to grow out regs unfortunately I have to go with fems! I can only handle indoor temps during winter otherwise it's aircon 24/7 and that's $$ so I try for a couple quick grows that  should last me through the summer.

I'm trying out autos for the first time but I've fkd it up from the get go, I planted them from seed in there final pots and thought I would charge the Coco a lil but ended up just burning the lil guys. Was hoping they bounce back but think I maybe binning them as don't wanna waist elect for stunted autos

Are those the ones in the pics? I have not done autos myself( busy running my first lot if they pop/ these are regular auto as I hope to make some seeds to share with some people that need meds but dont have the skill or time to grow like I do)

Guest sparkus420

No these arent the autos! Interesting stuff, I have to be stealth so dont really have the space to play around to much, but one day one day lol

I was about to say they dont look stunted at all. I feel for you I too as most dont have enough space. But give it a while and we will be free

• 2 weeks later...

We are flowering!!! Woop Woop

Bubblegum is looking like a winner, not much foliage tho donno if a good or bad thing will have to wait and see how she develops but pretty happy so far! One thing is the leaf stems are purple not sure if it's a deff I've given her some Epsom salts tho will get a pic with the lights off to show the true colours !!!

22b65378f522ff24c9045ce291afc8b8.jpgf8966d553516eef7ddf54a0a978219bd.jpg7bea3d4e7b2bca75334bb9f4bf502c48.jpgacd90f0e59929f9c0cf13f696bc36f2a.jpg

The ultimate purple has been a bit of a let down, didn't get a great shape aswell just hope she goes purp tho ? She is in a fabric pot, I'm thinking they not the best for Coco as I got abit of a lock out think they need regular flushing, Wil stick to airpots from now on for Coco!!!

• 1 month later...

The ultimate purple has been a bit of a let down, didn't get a great shape aswell just hope she goes purp tho ? She is in a fabric pot, I'm thinking they not the best for Coco as I got abit of a lock out think they need regular flushing, Wil stick to airpots from now on for Coco!!!

Don't they essentially do the same thing?