Tip for cleaning.

For those of you who produce your own oil using iso , at the end of the process after you have sucked most of it up into a syringe or some other vessel , you will always be left with some in the bowl .

Best and simplest way to clean this without wasting is to put the bowl back on a double boiler and lob a whole block of butter , whilst the butter is melting use a fork or spoon to move the block around the bowl and you will notice the oil comes off as the butter melts , once completely melted drain into a container and store in the fridge . this butter mix is much stronger than regular cannabutter as its made with concentrated oil and if you want it stronger just leave more oil behind to get absorbed.

Use it for all your baking in place of regular cannabutter and im pretty sure you will enjoy the results.

Thanks for that Snitch.

Are you an edibles chef?

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

I wouldn't call myself a chef as such but i do have +- 50 recipes for everything from standard cookies to some pretty tasty infused alcohol cocktails. if you are looking for something specific let me know i may be able to help you out.