PlantFormers (www.pantformers.com)

DeltaLabs

Greetings, fellow horticilturists.

I present to you, Straight from Amsterdam, bought by a friend and also grower, Plantformers. They where kindly passed to me to start them based on my high germ rates.

Crossover OG , and Mekanika Haze  (3 bean Fem packs)

20160423_231724_zpsiainfunz.jpg[/url]

Crossover OG, We got 0 out of 3

Only 1 bean showed the taproot on the shotglass, but even that one didnt make it on the medium.

That left us with The Mekanika Haze to tell the tale.

Mekanika Haze, We got 3 out of 3 . yaaay :-bow

20160423_120118_zpspsc15ody.jpg

Theres just 1 little problem i noticed a few weeks later.

20160423_120135_zpsh62gw9ih.jpg

They are males.... not 1, 2, but 3 beans out of 3, sold as feminized, turned out to be MALE.

Had to cull 6 clones, took 2 of each.

20160422_223231_zpsshu538pc.jpg

theyr fatherplant sare still alive outside. But im so pissed, dont know if i even want to try and use them for a small breeding project. Certainly dont trust Pantformers, They run theyr business bad enough that Regualar beans end up on a fem pack. I can only imagine the corners cut in other areas.

Nah, brother cheese. Those were indeed the 2016 project beans. got my other babies going in the tent, C3`s.

I am going to use  Mekanika haze n 1 male to pollinate  designated lower branches on the ladies i have. I`m a newb at this. never done before, hope i dont overseed the tent. been reading tons on it im going crazy.

Guest OnlyTheGood

Delta,

Make sure to remove plants from tent when pollinating individual branches, also look at the technique of using rain or RO water to prevent pollen flying around and make targeted pollination more feasible.

Bless

Shot 

I did move 2 ladies , one at a time to my bedroom, very low air circ, covered in plastic garbage bag,  except the target branch.

After dusting  the pollen i covered it on a paper bag and sealed it tight . . . showered, changed clothes and went back in the tent with them ladies. 24 hours later, did same move to bedroom to remove the paperbags, very carefully,  and sprayed ro at whole branch.

tried my best. 

In the process, since was extra vigilant, managed to spot 2 hermies, They where sideprojects on small pots. They are outdoors now, balls chopped off, and cold.

Dude that ordered is in talks with PF about this Masculinized beans. Maybe they will sort him out.

• 1 year later...

Nah, brother cheese. Those were indeed the 2016 project beans. got my other babies going in the tent, C3`s.

I am going to use  Mekanika haze n 1 male to pollinate  designated lower branches on the ladies i have. I`m a newb at this. never done before, hope i dont overseed the tent. been reading tons on it im going crazy.

Yo Delta, my bro and i were reading over your post (blazed up) we had a good laugh..we know exactly what you mean.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk