Vaping various dried herbs

Skylah

Howsit, 

So, today I am trying out my Storm vaporiser for the first time with some loved ones after a nice  braai. But have been so excited toususe the Vape, that I did some research on other herbs that I could use. 

I had some dried chamomile in the cupboard. I also saw from the research that 190 degC is best forvaping chamomile. So i did it and the results were actually great. The chamomile definitely helped me relax and calmed me down great. It gave me a bit of red eyes, not much though. Also, for the first time in ages, I actually slept before 7:30. The sleep was great too, but I don't have problems sleeping so can't really mention it as an effect. 

I have had chamomile teas many times beforeand nnever felt any calming effects. So I was pleasantly surprised. I saw some people do similar with dried green tea, thyme and other herbs.  

Has anyone on the forum used your Vape similarly and what was your experience?

• 5 years later...

Been thinking of the same thing. Still have some dried camomile from last season. Want to try soon

Starting to work with someone in growing a decent variety of local medicinal plants soon, so experiments inbound in the next couple of months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk