Paranoia and Neighbours

SmokeyTheBear

This morning I had a very close call with my neighbour. I would like to get the opinions of this forum regarding dealing with neighbour ganja related conflict.

I was sitting outside enjoying my first joint of the day after a painful nights sleep. When about 4 minutes into the jay I heard a noise from my neighbours roof. (My backyard is 5m x 4m bordering the wall of my neighbours living room, our roofs touch in some areas)

I hid the jay in my hand but there was a open yet empty grinder lying on the table in front of me. I looked up and saw my elderly male conservative afrikaans neighbour on his roof, looking at me and then moving on to his solar panel geyser.

I freaked out a bit as I was already slightly medicated, but I held my ground and just waited for him to leave. I have one tiny seedling in my yard that I'm unsure of if he saw or not.

I'm concerned I have the boys in blue rolling up to my front door this evening. I've killed all other unnecessary seedlings I had. I only have my healthiest one remaining. Do I just off it or try my luck?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Guest kimcarsons

Yeah dude. Rip any plants out asap! Seedlings especially! They'll probably lock you up saying you were going to be the biggest supplier!

Heavy dude... as growers we tend to immediately assume that we're busted when someone looks in the general direction of our grow, or anything weed related for that matter... comes with the shitty law I guess

I reckon you should just keep that one seedling going. One seedling is easy to dispose of quickly. If by some off chance the cops do rock up at your door, check who's knocking before you open, if its them quickly pull that seedling and stuff it somewhere in a pillow case or something... or flush it if you can, wrap it in TP first.

Don't let your paranoia for the law let you execute one of mother natures greatest creations  :-meditate

• 10 months later...

You know, I've had 1.5m plants scattered all through my veg garden next to the beans among the mielies etc. And people stand a meter away and dont notice. Cannabis really dissapears well into a mixed green background like a bushy veggy patch. Standing on its own, it sticks out like a sore thumb.