Cannabis Oil Dosage with Dogs

420SA

My parents' dog has unfortunately been diagnosed with lymphoma recently. 

To my surprise my father had heard from numerous sources of the benefits of cannabis oil for pets with cancer. Initially they started him out on a chemo and cannabis oil combination but his first session of chemo left him totally stuffed, feeling sick and not eating so my father decided there and then not to put him through any more chemo, also considering the fact the that their dog is 10 years old now. He's a scottish terrier and they live 12-15 years.

So they've decided to try and do it alone with cannabis oil and other supplements.

Currently they'v been giving a dose of 1 to 2 drops a day of oil. Would anyone be able to shed some light on a correct dosage or could recommend a dosage for a small dog? Any input much appreciated! The vet is giving him 6 months...

:-peace

It really works with dogs, but you need to see the reaction of your dog and his daily abilities. Trial and error, but seen many dogs come right with the oil. Been working on a horse with mange for about 3 months using oil and its worked a treat, even for infections.