99% isopropyl alcohol

Guest gabba

Guest gabba

Hi guys, just a quick question if anyone can help me out. Where can i get 99% isopropyl alcohol from. Im needing 10 Litres and i have been quoted R5250 for it. Does anyone know wher ei can get it cheaper.

Thanks

Guest gabba

Thats why i am wanting only 99% and thats why its R5000 for 10 Litres, its the purest you can get, i am just trying to find out if i can get it cheaper. Im using this to treat people and myself so it needs to be of the highest quality

That's the right way to do it bud , you won't find it much cheaper any were else. With 10l you can make a lot of oil , if you going to be doing it often look at getting a still . That way you can reuse the solvent a few times

What is a still Reaf?

• 10 months later...

Can get ethanol from a chemical supplier, about R550 for 25lts.

I wouldnt make medicine with it though, and would only use it to purge the butane from a BHO extract. Have to make sure to burn it all off.

Iso/Eth/everclear are polar/non-polar solvents so you are extracting chlorophyll and other compounds as well as the THC/CBD compounds. Hence it looking black.

RSO can be made with water, or coconut oil mixed with a high concentrated extract (bubble hash).. one in the same.