Take me to the Dablands

420SA

Hey folks

I'm sure I'm not alone when saying I've never dabbed some concentrates before. Never!

Being such an ultimately rather expensive exercise,  especially the initial purchasing of the correct dabbing tools, dabbing is simply out of reach for the average user.

Perhaps some of our experienced dabbers can help us get started in the art of dabbing at the most affordable price?

What items do you need to make up a dab kit? Affordability being the most important factor

What are the most affordable tools and materials out there to make a safe, clean and pure extraction? 

The key here is affordability. Dabbing perfection doesn't apply :-puffin

:-peace

To start off with, clean fresh glass will do.

You can buy rigs with a glass hit piece "nail" at most bong shops now.

Then you could buy a ceramic nail at the cheaper end or a quartz nail at the bit higher side, or Ti.

I know a guy who had all the equipment needed at a great price..

Hey folks I'm sure I'm not alone when saying I've never dabbed some concentrates before. Never! Being such an ultimately rather expensive exercise, especially the initial purchasing of the correct dabbing tools, dabbing is simply out of reach for the average user. Perhaps some of our experienced dabbers can help us get started in the art of dabbing at the most affordable price? What items do you need to make up a dab kit? Affordability being the most important factor What are the most affordable tools and materials out there to make a safe, clean and pure extraction? The key here is affordability. Dabbing perfection doesn't apply :-puffin:-peace

I am of the same opinion. Where does one start if you just want to dabble a bit to check it out?

How do you consume should you have some? I want to make a small dab of rosin tech for the experience.  :investigating