Trial of the plant.

jacks

Come on guys. Hold back on that next light upgrade, pack of indoor, outdoor and consider donating to Dagga Couple for the best chance at changing these laws. Freedom to grow.

420sa, btl.co.za, hydroherbafrica.co.za I hope you have considered donating a considerable amount of your income to the campaign, unless you already have. 

""For the last five years in South Africa we have been preparing for the trial of the Cannabis plant. We have challenged the South African Government to answer to our charges of enacting unlawful and outdated laws prohibiting Cannabis. 

We have set a precedent in South African law and our case is due to be heard in the Pretoria High Court in March 2016.

Fields of Green for ALL is registered as a Non-Profit Company in South Africa and listed as a Public Benefit Organisation with the South African Revenue Service.""

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-trial-of-the-plant#/story

www.daggacouple.co.za

https://www.facebook.com/daggacouple

• 1 year later...

Yes! Everyone is quite happy to profit once legalisation arrives, but until then, few are really ready to put money toward said goal. The DC went about things the RIGHT way, challenging society through the set structures, the DC have gone on to prove the innate right in the argument. All the walks in the world, loud shouting and facebook posting doesn't do a damn thing. Support the DC!!

Question that crossed my mind is this. How to prove that you have contributed to the cause? This is very important. I was watching an episode of grow tube where sub cool lost his house in a fire. Just the way the cannabis community sticks together there is amazing and we should follow suit. Because no doubt they will try the divide and conquer tactic.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...