Random hobos.....

Dabtzar

Yo

Let's share the random plants we find.

We all have stumbled on a plant be it in our yard or else where.

Let's just show how strong this "weed" is.

Found this outside my window, not a single but of love given, just one topping.

b800f077f8e1be6650f47fb9c8fa5afa.jpg

90fb7d0fc4387ad96ba8cae2b27b6b2d.jpg

Been doing that for about a year. Doesn't really work that well by just tossing them unless there is going to be some heavy rains the following days.

Believe me when I tell you that Rivnia road has got enough seeds in the middle Island to start a forest, but unless the soil is moist and loose enough they wont take. Also these Middle island in main roads have a net or plastic covering the ground and then some rubble, So nothing roots on that.

So just chukking dem seeds wont to much, also its a waist to just bomb a public place, the garden services will just remove it...

My 2c is to Plan on bombing a spot, nice ground, possibly near a water source. Make a ball of mudd and put about 10 seeds into each ball, this way the seed will at least pop and its easier to throw mud a distance than a few seeds. A nice thing about the Mudball is that you can trow it into difficult or unreachable spots (which to me is the point of a seedbomb)

The other option is to just plant a seed by hand every time, Im a bit too parow to do this as there are CCTV Cameras everywhere nowadays but I always have a few seeds in my car for in case I find a nice spot while traveling around.

Greetz

Guest African Shaman

I just saw this image of some guy riding down a busy road, in a red Toyota corolla, throwing mud balls filled with cannabis seeds out of his window. It put a smile on my face ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...