Auto won't stop stretching

Felix

I am growing 6 auto super cheese all same conditions. My one auto won't stop stretching. She is in coco perlite. Can I put her outside or will that kill her. Temps during the day are great nights aren't dropping low. I could bring her in in the evenings. Advice please. She is trying to grow past my lights....thanks

Sent from my D5803

uploadfromtaptalk1441804910577.jpg.95173f0650598ead48c88fb159fb3616.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1441804936341.jpg.9e443c2a56db0025e8ad7348dea7b045.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1441804945505.jpg.ce2a8522f735d75f28c226a2d6d4d009.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I am growing 6 auto super cheese all same conditions. My one auto won't stop stretching. She is in coco perlite. Can I put her outside or will that kill her. Temps during the day are great nights aren't dropping low. I could bring her in in the evenings. Advice please. She is trying to grow past my lights....thanks

Sent from my D5803

Is your plants still stretching? I don't have much experience with Autos but stretching is an unusual trait. Why don't u scrog your plant which will keep your plant low and bushy. What type of lights are you using?

I'm using 300W led panels. She was one of six and is anout 60cm taller than her sisters. Couldn't scrog over the others. Moved her onto my sundeck. She has stopped stretching and heads are twice the size of her sisters. Probably a slightly different pheno. Her yeild is outstripping her sisters big time little cheese auto the super cheese are next. My mistake in the first post. Super cheese are photos not autos...

😎

Sent from my D5803

I'm using 300W led panels. She was one of six and is anout 60cm taller than her sisters. Couldn't scrog over the others. Moved her onto my sundeck. She has stopped stretching and heads are twice the size of her sisters. Probably a slightly different pheno. Her yeild is outstripping her sisters big time little cheese auto the super cheese are next. My mistake in the first post. Super cheese are photos not autos...

😎

Sent from my D5803

I was thinking how lucky you are that your autos are stretching:rastabanana So when will you be flowering your outdoor? Are you going to bring it back indoors or are you going to wait till next year?

She is flowering now and is doing great outside. I've just planted my two month old kalishnikov clone in the ground with two jack herer to follow when they are slightly bigger. I've put a shade cloth cover at 2.5m should protect well against any freak weather. I'll let them run there course outside....curious to see what happens. If most of my holy grail kush clones make it I will have a spare to also stick in the ground

😎

Sent from my D5803