AUTOFLOWER (Please Review)

huzair

High All

So after all my running around looking for good meds i am fed up and im really considering growing my own.

i am probably going to go with the autoflowering seeds as it finishes up fast and i would love to have a few different strains for me to taste so this option seems to be the best.

Have any of you ever grown autoflowers ?

Please help with growing mediums best lighting (im thinking about the UFO LED) basically i need all you G.... Gurus help.

Thanks in advance

PEACE http://www.420sa.co.za/Smileys/akyhne/passing-joint-smiley.gif

Greetings Huzair

First off.... have you ever grown before? If not... growing with Autoflowers can be quite risky as they don't give you much leeway for recovery time should your plants experience issues and issues can very easily creep up on you in your rookie days...

Growing with regulars or feminized seeds lets you choose when the plants should flower  :-peace

Greetings Huzair

First off.... have you ever grown before? If not... growing with Autoflowers can be quite risky as they don't give you much leeway for recovery time should your plants experience issues and issues can very easily creep up on you in your rookie days...

Growing with regulars or feminized seeds lets you choose when the plants should flower  :-peace

Thanks bud its back to the learning for me im gona see how normal femis grow....

• 2 months later...
Guest Garethleauk

If you are only growing autoflowering strains because of time restraints then rather look at fem seeds with short flowering times 45 to 50 days Cinderalla 99 or super skunk / Northern Lights 2 / Afghani 1. I have grown autoflowering strains before ( from Greenhouse seeds ) and never will again. They took 2 and a half months and produces very medium quality bud. Now for that amount of time I could have grown fem seeds. Also autoflowering grows best with a light cycle of 20/4 if your using HID lighting even if it is a 250 that's a lot of money spent on electricity for a auto.