Why Seven Hundred and Ten is my favorite number...

Guest OnlyTheGood

Guest OnlyTheGood

When I was in High school I often struggled to Concentrate, now I have Clarity..

FRTKQJE.jpg

I'd like to make this thread a support group for all and sundry who are enthusiastic about concentration, as well as an open forum for anyone struggling to concentrate to crowd source advice.

As the infamous Tin Man said: "I just need a few dabs of oil and I'll be fine.."

Guest OnlyTheGood

Hi there Cap'n,

I'm just here to throw coins, share picture or two and the occasional snippet of overly opinionated advice.. :yipeeee

Since it's the beginning of the thread and this information needs to be obvious, one thing I will say is this:

Never make BHO indoors

No matter what. Ever. Period.

Just go outside.

No one wants to burn their eyes out at 3000 degrees..

Guest OnlyTheGood

Newport is your best bet in this country, we don't have the options afforded to those overseas and import laws are not kind to those who wish to look across the ocean...

Guest OnlyTheGood

No, silicon absorbs butane. A kindly gentleman did our community the service of blasting a can of butane onto an Oil Slick Slickpad and taking note of the marked increase in weight.

The fear is that when the butane leaves the Slickpad it will pull some undesirables out of the along with it.

There are branded PTFE products that work extremely well and are approved for exposure to solvents.

Guest OnlyTheGood

Did you get the Dualiti or Triniti?

I also recently aquired a HE Carb Cap and it totally revolutionized my dabbing experience, so much better to be able to do fat dabs at lower temps without wastage.:)

I got the Dualti.

I used a brown medicine bottle for a while before getting my first carb cap, did the job.

But now with the quartz banger, you can have a clean hit every time. It burns clean every time while holding heat for ages, so if you like to talk a lot during dabbing, its perfect.

My Ti nail doesn't hold heat any more.. so a good low temp piece

Well its taken about 10 months, but its still good to go. it just get colder quicker which is ideal for me. I HATE HOT DABS..

I have just gotten the quartz banger, so ill be abusing it trying to get it to crack... then ill let you know the life span of it.

So far I do notice an increase in flavours compared to Ti.  But time will tell, gotta make a few more batches of different product.

:-peace