Iron deficiency???

Felix

Hey guys

Justlooked in on my girls and all the top shoots are going yellow. If my book is correct this is an iron deficiency but I do not know how to correct this. Please help me out here. Pics below....:cool: Thanks

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1436369210507.jpg.2ddb1cbe5a41482d018f2c4e54c3c8a1.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1436369220156.jpg.82cff8ae64650c6223fd736b547e92ca.jpg

Hi Leaf. You are the second person to say that. My mate said the same thing today. What do you suggest from here?

Plants are amnesia haze in 50/50 coco perlite. Rh is 44-48% temp is 21-23 ph is 6.5. I'm feeding the nuitriplex range. They just got a first flower dose on Monday of 22ml veg 22ml micro and 30ml Bloom in 10l of water. They get watered every three to four days and feeding is every second watering. Hope I covered all of it. Thanks

Oh plants were put into 12/12 Sunday

Hi Leaf. You are the second person to say that. My mate said the same thing today. What do you suggest from here?

Plants are amnesia haze in 50/50 coco perlite. Rh is 44-48% temp is 21-23 ph is 6.5. I'm feeding the nuitriplex range. They just got a first flower dose on Monday of 22ml veg 22ml micro and 30ml Bloom in 10l of water. They get watered every three to four days and feeding is every second watering. Hope I covered all of it. Thanks

Oh plants were put into 12/12 Sunday

Hi Froggy

You need to lower that PH to around 5.8-6.0. Preferably 5.8. Seems like it could be down to PH in your case.

Also what kinda ratio are you following with Nuriplex? Beginning of flower I start with 14.5 veg 20ml micro and 27ml bloom and the plants seem to respond well. Remember to stick to the ratio that nutriplex suggests and just multiply each part by the same number to up the strength.

Thanks for the advice. I was given this chart and told to increase the dosages by 50%  pic below. I'll drop my ph on next water. Should I give more food again or just water?

306d02af51a310b1d47c47c7a5b77ac6.jpg

Guest spootch

Yoh frog man nice strain choice, which breeder ? Got myself tye dinafem ones so keen to see how they go ? looks like they a hungry strain! Also heard they a long flower ??? Also a killer smoke too

why dont u get urself a TDs meter from hydroherb they not as expensive as ec pens and not as accurate some say but at least u can see what the numbers are any adjust from there instead of just going off mls per liter ! Ive just stuck to a ratio of 1-1-2 in 10 liters gives me around 600ppm plus you can read ur runoff which helps when plants arent happy. On that not try measure ur runoff pH next feed and see what ur roots are at ?

Another question why are u skipping feeds ? My last grow I was feeding twice a day! Take a look at my critical she loved it but she was in hydroton tho? My current grow I've dialed it back and not feeding that much but every watering has nutes ? Think I may have been just wasting nutes tho ? Keen to know why u skip tho ? 

Guest Maxwell

why dont u get urself a TDs meter from hydroherb they not as expensive as ec pens and not as accurate some say but at least u can see what the numbers are any adjust from there instead of just going off mls per liter !

TDS is simply a conversion from EC TK. All EC meters can be converted into TDS. A true TDS reading is laboratory grade equipment. Simply put, there is no difference between an EC and TDS meter (For our purposes), both measure electrical conductivity. TDS is only an EC value multiplied by a conversion factor, usually .5 or .7, depending on the calibration. Truth is, TDS actually means fok all. It is all based on set parameters that don't apply as accurately as we like to think.

Guest spootch

Riddle me this max, I have a filter system dont know if its RO but reading out my tap water is 47ppm and thru the filter is only 42 ? Is that normal ? Thought the filter would change the ppm more than that ?

And as for above I feel that although you should grow by sight a meter does help put ur mind at ease. Nice to monitor and keep track of the ppm. Even if it isn't the real scientific measurements.

what are your thoughts on taking  readings of the runoff ? Is there any point ?

Guest Maxwell

To get water down to about 20ppm (As pure as it gets) you need R/O. Your filter probably isn't R/O and just a sediment filter. I think EC is vital, especially in hydro. As for run-off, personally I don't see the point, especially in coco. Perhaps in hydroton or rockwool it is worth it, but in coco or soil, I recon it is pointless. :-peace

Yoh frog man nice strain choice, which breeder ? Got myself tye dinafem ones so keen to see how they go ? looks like they a hungry strain! Also heard they a long flower ??? Also a killer smoke too

why dont u get urself a TDs meter from hydroherb they not as expensive as ec pens and not as accurate some say but at least u can see what the numbers are any adjust from there instead of just going off mls per liter ! Ive just stuck to a ratio of 1-1-2 in 10 liters gives me around 600ppm plus you can read ur runoff which helps when plants arent happy. On that not try measure ur runoff pH next feed and see what ur roots are at ?

Another question why are u skipping feeds ? My last grow I was feeding twice a day! Take a look at my critical she loved it but she was in hydroton tho? My current grow I've dialed it back and not feeding that much but every watering has nutes ? Think I may have been just wasting nutes tho ? Keen to know why u skip tho ?

@TK

Thanks for all the help on here. My Amnesia haze is in its second week of flower and looking magnificent....at least I think so....at least they are still alive.

These are from 710 genetics and yes I discovered much to my dismay that I have to wait 12-14weeks for flower. Not the best choice for a first grow but I'm very happy with where I'm at so far. Check out the pics below, it's 3 amnesia haze in my first scrog and first grow, so I am just happy they are still alive....✌ B-)

Sent from my D5803

uploadfromtaptalk1437144679067.jpg.f08f1494d4cf94d7a0eb84d4a156098a.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1437144692256.jpg.31ff6f2d1768e0e275a5d876f39ea6f5.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1437144705304.jpg.c07a10a7ab6bf00e6288f4b0687674f3.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1437144712939.jpg.9cbc0daa4f277d241c94d3446c20f68b.jpg