Ice Water Coffee Filter Hash

420SA

This method is great if you're not sure what to do with your trimmings or if you haven't got some bubble bags around.

This is by no means the best way of making extracts but is very safe and does produce results. I got 0.8g of hash from about 40g of trimmings! Which is not bad IMO.

Watch the vid below on how to do it. I used a blender and I re-did the whole process with the same trim to ensure a thorough extract. Make sure you use the coffee filter he uses in this video, the other common triangular filters don't drain nicely.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Maxwell

Buy yourself some silk screens, 120-70 micron and just make sift. The screens aren't too pricey, and full melt sift........ :-stoned

• 3 months later...
Guest OnlyTheGood

I've used both the local Vapestore bags and considerably more expensive dutch branded bags and they are of comparable quality and seem to hold up to extensive use without any issues.

I would be wary of any Chinese bags you haven't used before, as many of the cheaper options can't handle aggressive agitation and degrade quickly..

Guest kimcarsons

The VS bags are nice, don't get me wrong, if you're in a squeeze and need bags asap. But if you're going through the effort, surely it is worth getting some original bags.?

Guest OnlyTheGood

Sure, you don't want to be aggressive with your material, but never-the-less a set of bags that starts to come apart when put under stress is thoroughly undesirable.