What you need to know about the legalisation of marijuana in SA - News24

420SA

Evening Ladies & Gents

News24 discusses legalizing cannabis in SA with William Wallace from BTL and how we should go about it. This was released earlier today.

Every day the fight gets stronger ;D

Just follow this link http://www.news24.com/Live/SouthAfrica/News/What-would-legalised-marijuana-look-like-in-South-Africa-20140827

Peace!

420SA

• 4 weeks later...

While we should all be supporting BLT and their efforts.

I have gained quite a bit of respect for SABC for conducting such debates.

I mean think about it, it's a no-brainer that BLT would be pro cannabis- that's what they're about after all. But the support the Cannabis community is receiving from the SABC is surprising. Even them conducting debates like these is mind blowing if you ask me.

:-puffpass

Very surprising indeed and seeing as SABC is obviously a government entity, it makes it even better. Not to say that definitely shows high hopes but if a government controlled channel clearly leans on the side of legalisation we can be quietly confident ;D

We all know whose side Eben(the host) is on :-puffin Big ups to him as well! One could mistake him as a pro-cannabis lobbyist!