Narcs online

Guest Maxwell

Guest grunterfish86

Not gonna lie it's crossed my mind but imo this is South Africa the police are the bad guys (mostly) and I'm guessing the users here on this forum are all Percy growers with a handful of plants,  massive cash croppers aren't gonna be all over this fourm, so its not only a waste of there time but I don't even think they have the time as there so much more shit happening every second in SA nways my 2cents

so its not only a waste of there time but I don't even think they have the time as there so much more shit happening every second in SA

That may be the case sometimes but the problem is that weed busts earn the cops easy bonuses. It's usually much safer and is relatively easy to make a weed bust and the subsequent arrest. Check the SAPS facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/SAPoliceService scroll down a bit and you'll see they made a bust on a relatively small grow which was most likely only for personal use.

Our cops are lazy so yea them trolling on the net on their fat asses looking for busts sounds pretty plausible to me.

Guest grunterfish86

Neighbors are the biggest problem in my eyes had a friend who had two plants growing out side and the cops arrived one day and said someone called and complained. Nosey neighbors!!!

Guest Maxwell

Yeah we need to ditch the stigma. Grow proudly, people who rat you out are the criminals! How about we start reporting every person we see running a red light or talking on their cell while driving. More deaths related, so surely it should be more important to clamp down on?

You know what scares the daylights out of me, they seem to arrest everybody in the whole house?

In my case that would be my wife, my 60 year old mom who lives with us and what about our little 2 year old boy?

All because I grow a few plants... I actually hate reading it because it makes me so uncomfortable... like I want to go home and chop down every plant I have.

Hi Admin

Yeah , I was just wondering as many a times I see more quests logged in than members , so I was wondering can they read the posts on the forum and view the pics ?

Guest Maxwell

Nope. Even new members can't see certain posts/topics. There is baws security on here! I wouldn't sweat it. Besides, if you become the focus of an investigation intense enough to warrant techies who'll crack, trace and collate, then you probably have been POI before signing up here.