Author Topic: Narcs online  (Read 616 times)

Maxwell

Narcs online
« on: February 18, 2015, 08:13:19 AM »
So what do ya'll recon? How many Narcs troll the general online community looking for info/busts etc?

grunterfish86

Re: Narcs online
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 09:01:10 AM »
Not gonna lie it's crossed my mind but imo this is South Africa the police are the bad guys (mostly) and I'm guessing the users here on this forum are all Percy growers with a handful of plants,  massive cash croppers aren't gonna be all over this fourm, so its not only a waste of there time but I don't even think they have the time as there so much more shit happening every second in SA nways my 2cents

Offline 420SA

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 09:13:20 AM »
the police are the bad guys (mostly)

As you say this, I came across this story

CT cops held for selling stolen dagga

:-hilarious

Offline 420SA

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 09:22:44 AM »
so its not only a waste of there time but I don't even think they have the time as there so much more shit happening every second in SA

That may be the case sometimes but the problem is that weed busts earn the cops easy bonuses. It's usually much safer and is relatively easy to make a weed bust and the subsequent arrest. Check the SAPS facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/SAPoliceService scroll down a bit and you'll see they made a bust on a relatively small grow which was most likely only for personal use.

Our cops are lazy so yea them trolling on the net on their fat asses looking for busts sounds pretty plausible to me.

grunterfish86

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 10:14:16 AM »
Neighbors are the biggest problem in my eyes had a friend who had two plants growing out side and the cops arrived one day and said someone called and complained. Nosey neighbors!!!

Offline Dabtzar

• Mid Flower
  • *****420/710*****
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 11:07:19 AM »
Fuck the police that want to waste time on arresting us growers.

I cant wait till the bill/laws get changed!!!!

Ill grow proudly!!! :rastabanana :rastabanana :rastabanana :rastabanana :rastabanana :rastabanana

grunterfish86

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 11:39:00 AM »
Haha that made my day !

Maxwell

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2015, 11:41:16 AM »
Yeah we need to ditch the stigma. Grow proudly, people who rat you out are the criminals! How about we start reporting every person we see running a red light or talking on their cell while driving. More deaths related, so surely it should be more important to clamp down on?

Offline Toby

• Forum Mod
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 02:59:33 PM »
Even if they were trolling here, our members are not that dumb to put up any personal info for them to actually identify who we are. I hope??? :sillyass

Maxwell

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2015, 03:09:08 PM »
Well my ATM card pin number is 67662...  :-hilarious

Offline ajcapetown

• Young Plant
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2015, 03:31:47 PM »
You know what scares the daylights out of me, they seem to arrest everybody in the whole house?

In my case that would be my wife, my 60 year old mom who lives with us and what about our little 2 year old boy?

All because I grow a few plants... I actually hate reading it because it makes me so uncomfortable... like I want to go home and chop down every plant I have.

Offline Fire

• Young Plant
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2015, 05:01:40 PM »
Dont get it wrong gents, the SYSTEM is the enemy believe me when i say i know some cool cops that puff and grow.

Offline Fire

• Young Plant
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2015, 05:05:01 PM »
 M

M

Offline Fire

• Young Plant
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2015, 05:06:09 PM »
Oopz my bad.....lol

Troy

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2015, 02:43:07 PM »
Good day All

What is ya'll uptake on having this forum a members only forum aka NO GUESTS ?