Grow room busted

Toby

AJ iv been caught transporting 3 trees in my car lol me and my buddy, the police literally laughed at us......they kept me in the van sent my friend with my car to go fetch a R400 when he brang it they left me 1 hour later and still had my trees( veg state) too

• 3 weeks later...

U know what is the highest security alert ??? A EX GIRLFRIEND!!! happen to me twice already where i had to stop growing for a while because of female problems lol the experience Growers(Maxwell and fellow 420s) some advise here please lol

Lol exactly why I don't want to break up with my psycho gf

Find a girl who is a smoker herself, but not a BLAZER..

Then tell her that if she wants to have all the nice extra presents and holidays etc she has to keep her mouth shut!

Or just get her involved with the garden maintenance, then if the cops come a knocking she is involved too (so if you break up she is also gonna get knicked.)

Yea its a sticky situation.... Or just plain hide it from her. But saying that. its probably with hardest thing to make time for your partner and your room..

Dam i went threw everything i even had to threaten to release our private videos to keep the bitch intact lol that worked tho like a bomb.... So my advise would be to get something you can use a leverage just incase she goes psycho