Current drought

Hi There,

Just adding my five cents. Based in Cape Town and yes, there is definitely a drought here on my side.---edited---

Wish I could grow my own bud, but the cost is too much and don't have a safe place to grow!  8-)

---edited---

Please read the rules. Any discussion relating to the trading of cannabis is prohibited

Guys you will always find some skyf , just got to know where to look. Not to be an ass but please guys READ THE RULES as it seems like you guys are fishing if someone would be willing to sell to you and if that be the case you are asking the wrong questions on the wrong forum .  From what I have seen on here everyone grows for their own personal use not to be a dealer. apologies if I come across a bit harsh and like most droughts it too shall pass so smile and peace :-puffin

Good to know Smokey  :)

I am sure most outdoor and greenhouse makes it way here via Lesotho and Swaziland. Judging by the seasons I can understand a bit of a drought round about this time of year but as winter approaches and harvests being around the corner  you would find a steady influx on availability soon. 

Peace

• 1 month later...

Guys I'm not too sure about the effect the drought has on your supplies in Cape Town, but I was there for a week at the end of Feb and it took me as a GP resident about 2 hours to get some nice stuff and I have to add that I don't know CT at all, last time I was there was 2000. I suppose you just have to look desperate enough ;)

• 3 years later...

And here I am in abundance :classic_rolleyes: Didn't even notice people are battling to get decent stuff. 

Best is to grow your own and keep a good rotation so you don't run out. Or have a massive harvest and store it.  My rotation got screwed up cause I left my room open while transplanting and my dog at the leaves off my seedling. Battling a bit but pulling through.