Newsroom Dagga Debate 2015 - 11/02

420SA

Guest grunterfish86

They can't get basic services right how can we expect them to deal with a complex issue like this, they don't have any creative  or outta the box ideas about anything why would it suddenly change for legalization of the herb ?

Sorry to be so negative and what not but parliament is broken atm I think this medical bill has dropped way down the priority list for now we got much bigger problems to fix!!

They can't get basic services right how can we expect them to deal with a complex issue like this, they don't have any creative  or outta the box ideas about anything why would it suddenly change for legalization of the herb ?

Sorry to be so negative and what not but parliament is broken atm I think this medical bill has dropped way down the priority list for now we got much bigger problems to fix!!

Exactly. JZ has a lot on his plate let's feel for him, most of the time he has to work on new ways to cover his ass and then he still has to 'try' and manage this country's issues  :-hilarious all this at his tender age...

Maybe if he just smoked a fatty, sat back and realised the cash crop potential of weed in this country it would move up the priority list....  :-puffin

Guest grunterfish86

Hahaha for sure but can see that point causing a lot of drama as well imagine all the greedy politicians and the like scrambling over the feeding trough!

Such an image of Zuma sitting around the firepool smoking a bong hahahaha

He said something about apples and corn export will bring 3 billion in the next 3 years or summin.

And I think to myself, havnt is personel listened to what people are saying about hemp and marijuana, and the amount of money if can make for the country. and we wont even have to try grow it, as it just grows so well he in RSA...

:cursing :cursing :cursing :cursing :cursing :cursing :cursing :cursing :cursing :cursing :cursing

Guest Maxwell

At the start of his address he said he had "heard" suggestions after asking for them and they have been directed to the relevant government branches.  8-) Fair enough in my mind. I should think that with the current SONA, things like foreign investment and economic stability need to be given priority. Believe what you like, but Pot will never be able to compete with industries like mining. Sudden changes in our laws will not throw us into utopia, as with any industry, there will be endless regulations, legislation and corruption. It could even harm our current market as people start abandoning the established crops. As much as it all sucks, the bull-shit of the economy is actually in our favour. Hands up who'd give up comforts like fuel, affordable food and electricity just to be able to grow your plants? (Dreamers need not apply, please skip the exercise.) For some people in this country, none of the aforementioned have ever been a staple, and now you want to jeopardize the chances of them getting it? Remember where we are complaining from...  :poke