The "West"

Guest Maxwell

Guest Maxwell

I know there are loads of nuts out there who blame a variety of entities or persons, how many here buy into some degree of conspiracy? 9/11, Isis, Ukraine, Iraq etc?

Seriously though...If you follow the money, and by that I mean have a look at the USD in it's entirety. It is collapsing, and it is the East that is choking it. Everywhere where the US currently have military looks to me like a Military General is positioning battalions in such a way that resembles WW2 tactics. ( Just looking at geographical spread. )  The US are really not the world super power any more. China holds the economy, with India close behind.

As far as believing all the conspiracies...Where there is smoke there has to be a fire. Obviously a lot has been completely ripped out of perspective to create media sensation, but I'm sure that in all those conspiracies there is some form of truth being put out there.

The 9/11 conspiracy still gets me and I must admit that for the most part I still believe it. Not all the theories tied to the conspiracy but the demolition theory definitely stands out for me, World Trade Center 7, really strange stuff going on there... what that incident meant for the whole "terrorist" scare campaign which is now starting to resurface...

Either that or it makes life just that more thrilling believing something like this  :-puffin