Seed Banks

Fire

Guest Maxwell

At the moment your options are pretty limited. With the post office strike it is risky to order overseas, but still the best option. You could try looking for smaller/obscure banks that might offer courier service. Otherwise have a look at ICM, there is a link there for seeds that you might be able to get through a courier service. (Probably a safer option as a courier might notice a parcel from a seed bank, but you gamble on the seeds) A little research and google, you'll be surprised what you can find. Also have a look on the onion, a couple of places to get beans - but again the risk of authenticity.

:-peace

Guest grunterfish86

The last four months of my time magazine subscription all arrived at once today lol so im hoping they getting their act together ??? I've just ordered from original sensible and attitude with vc pay (they the only ones who accept master card ,  will let you know if they arrive !

Guest Maxwell
:-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious Yeah supposedly things are moving again, but I am still weary. TK what strains did you order? I've always had good service from Attitude, but nowadays I'm thinking of trying out private/collective strains. There are quite a few collectives out there that have some very interesting looking strains...  :-peace

Guest grunterfish86

Never a dull moment in this country ey ! Stage 3 blackouts rolling again ! Aag they where small orders to test the vc pay story and to see if the postal service is working? Ordered some different kush and hazes from Barney's farm and dutch passion. If all goes well im interested in the girl scout cookies and Barney's new cookies kush strain but pricey to gamble with sapo atm.

• 1 month later...
Guest grunterfish86

Ahoy fire thought I would give u an update, its been a month and still haven't received my parcel !!! Spoke to the manager and she said theres a massive backlog up to six months,the strike plus the Xmas season together hasn't help!!! She recons every second person is asking her about international post not arriving ??? Looks like GSR is gonna be getting a whole lot more business  hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grunterfish86

So I just got a nice surprise !!!! My seeds arrived whooooohoooo and all are ok, just finishing up my Lil diy cfl propagation cab then gonna pop them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grunterfish86

40e47382578df176aca8bde06274db6b.jpg

Gonna put my neck on the line and say I think the postal service has worked thru most of the back log.

This last order came from cannozon and I must say there stealth is amazing plus Mr c doesn't charge extra for it, I'm not gonna give it away here but I almost threw it away thinking I had been had but found them plus got some freebies. (im almost 99.9% certain they will make it thru cape mail)

attitude made not attempt to hide them but I did not bother with stealth as its a extra charge

only down side is I'm bummed with the look of Barny's farm seeds they lookimg weak but the freebies are looking solid tho

Sup Toby

I ordered some White Widow seeds from 710 Genetics.

Based on my research, WW is a good strain for beginners and should have that energetic sativa buzz that I love.

710 Genetics have not been around that long though, but I've read enough good reviews around the interweb to trust them :-puffin