MassRoots App

ODDGRO

Good morning folks.

Just a random query...

Does anyone use the smart-phone app called MassRoots?

It's basically the Instagram for stoners around the world.

I've learnt so much, seen such amazing bud, discovered amazing toke-techniques, learnt about different toking paraphernalia and connected with amazing like-minded humans since opening my profile.

It's a great app and you should all get involved.

:-peace

• 2 months later...

Hey ODD

Yea I had that app a few months back. There are so many chat apps lately that I had to decide on a few better ones before I lived on my phone and my wife divorced me. lol

Its a great way to connect with stoners world wide.

I stuck with Instagram as all major companies, seed vendors etc are on it, so get to keep up with the times.

Awe

Talking about stoners apps.. Have any of you tried Grow buddy? Its a logging system for your grow, its more for the serious grower who needs to keep track of all the  variables in order to consistently produce great product. I've been using it since it was launched and all i can say is " I'm loving it!!"

Peace

I see that the app is in private beta for phones so it will come out fairly soon. You can get it on PC though

Thanks for investigating. I have found quite a few alternatives on the playstore. Some incorporate well known Fertilizing houses into the app which is cool, IMHO. Unfortunately for us here in SA where most of them are not available, but is a good reference tho.