Anyone ever bought from "smokeshop.co.za"?

__DANNY__H__

Justin[/member]: Honestly I've never been there and have no idea where it is! xD But two other people have recommended them to me as well, so I think I might go check them out. I just want to buy a glass downstem and bowl. Gonna try DIY a glass bong; ordered some diamond tipped drill bits from China the other day. :D

Justin[/member]: Honestly I've never been there and have no idea where it is! xD But two other people have recommended them to me as well, so I think I might go check them out. I just want to buy a glass downstem and bowl. Gonna try DIY a glass bong; ordered some diamond tipped drill bits from China the other day. :D

Nice bru. Are you going the wiskey bottle route on that? I also wanted to do that at one point but already have a working bong so decided not to then.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Lol thanks for the comments guys, I'll definitely upload pics & maybe a tutorial if I get it down to a science hey xD

@Hochy: Ja but these things were available for less than R100, I didn't even bother checking the local shops since the customs charge will only be like R50 or less; local hardware store sells fucken zipties at a 2000% markup so I somehow doubt they'd have diamond-tipped drill bits for a reasonable price!