The seeds of your dreams.

SmokeyTheBear

I’d like to start this discussion to learn which genetics you guys are interested in or look at growing next.

I spend way too many hours unproductively just browsing various international seed banks.

Here is an example of what is love to grow and why:

LSD by Barney’s farms.

Description from breeder.

“LSD is a hardy mould and disease resistant plant that responds well to all growing conditions. It was given its name by the Barney’s crew because of its powerful trippy high. This plant is very easy to grow, and can give you a high yield of award winning and powerful buds. LSD gives a euphoric, psychedelic and powerful stoned effect, giving an immense cerebral high. LSD has a musky smell with the intense flavour of earthy chestnut.

Specs:

Type Feminised

Photoperiod Normal

Cultivation Indoor/outdoor

Genetics Original Skunk #1 x Afghan Indica

Indoor Yield (g) 700 gr/m²

Flowering Time (days) 60 - 65

Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month October

Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week 1st-2nd week

Height (cm) 90/100cm

Height Indoor (cm) 100cm

Indica % 70%

Sativa % 30%

Medical No

Taste Intense flavour of earthy chestnut

Aroma Musky smell”

Why this strain?

A friend of mine gifted me with 3 grams of a less than premium harvest of his. I fell in love with the smell - almost a bit like yeast, barley and hops. Almost like a craft beer - which I really enjoy.

The effects were long lasting, very interesting taste and great smoke even with a less than ideal grow.

So which strain is on your wishlist and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/25/2018 at 5:01 PM, SmokeyTheBear said:

I’d like to start this discussion to learn which genetics you guys are interested in or look at growing next.

I spend way too many hours unproductively just browsing various international seed banks.

Here is an example of what is love to grow and why:

LSD by Barney’s farms.

Description from breeder.

“LSDemoji769.png is a hardy mould and disease resistant plant that responds well to all growing conditions. It was given its name by the Barney’s crew because of its powerful trippy high. This plant is very easy to grow, and can give you a high yield of award winning and powerful buds. LSDemoji769.png gives a euphoric, psychedelic and powerful stoned effect, giving an immense cerebral high. LSDemoji769.png has a musky smell with the intense flavour of earthy chestnut.

Specs:

Type Feminised

Photoperiod Normal

Cultivation Indoor/outdoor

Genetics Original Skunk #1 x Afghan Indica

Indoor Yield (g) 700 gr/m²

Flowering Time (days) 60 - 65

Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month October

Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week 1st-2nd week

Height (cm) 90/100cm

Height Indoor (cm) 100cm

Indica % 70%

Sativa % 30%

Medical No

Taste Intense flavour of earthy chestnut

Aroma Musky smell”

Why this strain?

A friend of mine gifted me with 3 grams of a less than premium harvest of his. I fell in love with the smell - almost a bit like yeast, barley and hops. Almost like a craft beer - which I really enjoy.

The effects were long lasting, very interesting taste and great smoke even with a less than ideal grow.

So which strain is on your wishlist and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm actually really interested in growing the lsd by barneys, myself. 

Please keep us updated on how your grow goes and how dank the final product is xD

• Like 1