Tried a few new strains

SheldonShane

Hey Everyone,

We have been smoking three different strains we acquired quite recently:

1. OG Kush - More of a relaxing buzz but also has an active mind sort of feeling, so we would be semi-couch locked but our minds would be racing.

2. Maui Waui - Very cool sativa head buzz. Made everything brighter and made us very talkative. Very good day time smoke.

3. Super Silver Haze - Wow, this was amazing. Super clear head high but no paranoia or anxious feeling. This was the fastest weed has ever hit us!

Hoping to smoke some more Haze this weekend, just two more days!!!!

Has anyone else smoked the above strains recently and can concur with the experience - haven't been smoking for a while so would like to verify our experience

[move]PEACE OUT[/move]

Your resistance should be at a all time low if you haven't spoken for a while therefore you should be getting a good buzz from most weed lol. I've tried Vanilla Kush which is a great strain. Should have some Amnesia Haze the run after next, looking forward to that.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies peeps  - much appreciated.

I agree with my tolerance being quite low at the moment although what I loved about the different strains is that there was a noticeable difference in the highs (even with my low tolerance). I love the fact that I can choose what to smoke depending on how I feel.

It also does wonders for stress!

[move]:-peace [/move]