Dab and Vaping

Guest Reaper

Guest Reaper

High Peeple

So I recently made some BHO, but I broke my rig a while ago, so I made a Eliquid version of the Dab.

I used 1g in 25ml PG and added a few drops of menthol. I used a low heat to melt it while spinning the bottle in my DIY Shaker.

Any one else play around with Different Delivery methods for concentrates?

Guest Reaper

What does the role of Everclear or edible alcohol have in making concentrates ? I'm able to get some in Cape Town but really clueless when it comes to concentrates

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

No Idea man, I was talking about Dab from Butane extraction

I thought it may be related in ending up having the same product or something similar. Good luck bud, hope someone can assist

You would end up with a similar product if you evaporated the alcohol off using a double boiler at between 75-80 C. Essentially reducing it to shatter/dab, then dissolving a bit of it in propylene glycol (PG)

My only real concern would be whether the "vape juice" would gunk up the coils on your mod after a short period

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Guest Reaper

I thought it may be related in ending up having the same product or something similar. Good luck bud, hope someone can assist

You would end up with a similar product if you evaporated the alcohol off using a double boiler at between 75-80 C. Essentially reducing it to shatter/dab, then dissolving a bit of it in propylene glycol (PG)

My only real concern would be whether the "vape juice" would gunk up the coils on your mod after a short period

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yes the wick does lose some flavor after a few, so I have to rewick more often. But the coils dont get gunked up, Ive tried smoking RS Oil on one of my Rebuildable attys and that Reallly Gunks up Coils and Wick, to the point where if you use it once, you cannot use vape juice on that again, its nasty.

This little dab mix works really well and the dab smokes out completely so my normal vapejuice flavors are not affected