Six "secret South Coast drug dens" busted

__DANNY__H__

• 3 weeks later...
Guest c.g_terpenegenetics

https://southcoastherald.co.za/262343/massive-bust-sheppie-hawks-swoop-six-secret-south-coast-drug-dens/

I despise the phrase "drug den" and feel like screaming at the cops "hydroponic growing has been commonplace for like 50 years or more, that's not a fuckin laboratory"

Hi i totally agree with u, here they call them cannabis factoys lol haha dumb shits! factorys geeez!

• 3 weeks later...

This is sick. Hota fire burn 🔥🔥. How does smoking lead to unprotected sex and the fact that he is comparing marijuana to other hard drugs like tik (which leads people to steal in order to get more money to satisfy their addiction) in I n I opinion the chance that someone was stealing to buy indoor from these guys was slim and in actual fact in most cases where people are smoking they aren’t stealing anything to pay for it and are using it more for medicinal benefits instead of trying to get high and go and commit crimes although this is South Africa and still getting surprised everyday. People in high positions should be educated properly in fact everyone should be educated in the correct manner about these things and shouldn’t make statements that are not true. Because I n I a Rasta man my mother also has been difficult in showing her how I n I sees things from I point of view including marijuana and how she thinks it is bad and all I can say is that it is caused by people that have badmouthed things without having the correct knowledge and understanding about the topic. I n I rose RasTafarI last year and of course smoking would be a problem although I has been smoking for 3 years without her knowing already and we always have conversations about it in a civil manner where I can bring about my views and she brings about hers and the other day while we were driving home she just brought up the topic and told I that her pastor at her church asked her if she knew that one could not get addicted to marijuana. Obviously this was surprising for her as her pastor who leads her at church now was telling her that marijuana is not addictive but she has been fighting I n I about smoking because she thinks it is addictive. People should be educated and do in depth research about anything that they would like to publicly speak about don’t tell people about things that you have heard about. Many people are indoctrinated to have bad views against many things including this beautiful natural plant that God created for the use of man. This is why I man give thanks for sites like these and all the brethren and sistren that are in support across the face of the earth and all four winds because I n I fight is to educate and expose the truth so that people are not stuck in Babylon mentality them need to wake up and smell the sinsemilla. Keep spreading the love I n I things are moving in this country with regards to the herb I n I must keep up the fight and keep on educating people about the right! Jah bless one love. Let I n I know what you guys think about this as awareness is what we need

Jah is love so let us all love