Strains from seed

Growfo

Good looking ladies Growfo. What soil you growing in? Own recipe?

Yep, i mix my own, usually based upon 1/3 water retaining, 1/3 water draining, 1/3 nutrient containing, but this will vary upon what is around me, and the more ingredients the better, as long as they vary

• 4 weeks later...
Guest c.g_terpenegenetics

ahoy, just a few past experiences from seed

Peyote purple- green pheno, reported to be a isolated pheno of bubba kush, from cannabiogen seeds

Shot , i just wanted to add a bit more info, Peyote purple was  developed over several generations from an isolated purple pheno segregated from regular Bubba Kush plant/i see there are still green phenos, but i think they not as common, seems more the purple phenos about, but seem to have a purple hue to most of them, 

• 3 years later...

Probably a better remedy than marijuana, you can not think of in order to relieve stress. I usually do this on Fridays. I prefer to smoke a vape and watch some gala concert on YouTube, when others are drinking. Furthermore, I turn on the full sound, turn off the lights and imagine that I am at this concert. I feel such a pleasant sensation in my chest from this drive. And thanks to THC, which relaxes my brain, I forget about everything that could upset me and get a pure high. My friends think it's boring, but they don't know what they're talking about. The next day, they feel bad because of the alcohol, and I wake up completely refreshed.

Edited by RandallBoris

• 6 months later...

I tried many times to grow it in house, but always failed. I tried to grow Black Domino and Dark Angel but failed in both. I dont know whats the matter behind it. Is my LED lights are not working properly or there is something else. I am using  VIPARSPECTRA 900W LED Grow Light. After these failures I stop growing and start buying it online from buyweedpacks dispensary Canada.