Legalize It!!!!!

I definitely think that this extraordinary herb should be freely available for use as it is such a beautiful gift!  It's so upsetting how some still refuse to educate themselves about the plant, yet spew the most ridiculous theories about it. Sigh... ♡Namaste.

Totally agree, if people would just put aside their prejudice and look at what science is showing us, maybe we'd be getting somewhere with regards to legalising this beautiful plant, I know of people who are forced to break the law to ease their pain, its NOT RIGHT!!

With USA and parts of Europe starting the medical movement, South Africa will follow suit very soon.

And especially with the people in our country fighting the fight we are definitely not sitting idle regarding the decriminalisation of it.

If we all stand together we will be heard...

The 'forces of darkness' are ready to defend against free & legal choice.

I think an increase in psyco related studies started a year ish ago.

And the defence is using a variety of of methods at the same time. Eg gmo.

Gmo allows plants to be owned, including being able to actually literally take over neighbouring plant crops by contaminating them. Which means your crop in your field then belongs to whoever owns the patent right.

Also, note the laws etc being pushed to restrict and ban alternative natural medicine.

See the UN globalisation strategy and documents.

We, our rights, choices & well being are under multiple attacks.

I really think the activist & other groups need to join together under a larger common umbrella, and make some noise.

People in government need to wake up and see the advantages of the plant and how it can make south africa a better place to stay in.

I mean, think of all the stuff, materials, clothing, medicine, cement and it can make fuel!!

Look at these advantages!

My word! Zuma needs a wake up call and must legalize Weed and Medical weed