Stoned Fly Fishermen

420SA

• 1 month later...
Guest shadowassasin

I do I never travel with out a fly rod.

Awesome. Where do you fish?

Caught my first yellowfish on fly the other day.

Any where I can but at the moment based jhb side so local places for bass, I have access to some nice private houses on one of the local spruits very good for bass. But sadly not fished them for while as the water is heavy polluted. They have built a huge multi million Rand acid mine water treatment plant up stream so I might check it out soon. 

If I can I like to go to Eastern Transvaal for trout. I never travel with out a fly rod fished in Se Asia all round the golden triangle. UK side I got spoilt on many awesome trips for pike and trout.  

Hoping to visit my boet Cape side so, last time I saw the locals chucking feathers at hangklip so going to give it a go.

What about your self?

Guest ĞreenDré

fly, bass, surf, deep sea and pap gooi  ..... just put me near the water. I keep fish too.... the water I change out everyweek goes to my plants.

:-peace

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Love fly fishing. I also do other kinds to but for me nothing beats catching a fish on a fly you tied your self.

Awesome Longee[/member]. Share some pics of your flies if you want :poke

What species do you fish for? Recently got myself a float tube. A couple pre-rolled joints and a float tube... heaven :-flyinghi

Love fly fishing. I also do other kinds to but for me nothing beats catching a fish on a fly you tied your self.

Awesome Longee[/member]. Share some pics of your flies if you want :poke

What species do you fish for? Recently got myself a float tube. A couple pre-rolled joints and a float tube... heaven :-flyinghi

Mainly trout and Bass. But anything really when in Europe I love pike and zander. Yeah float tubes rock nice pre roll or nice chill pipe always fun.