Best budget vaporizer?

Duracell

Hi Guys & Girls, vaporizers are expensive and there are just to many to choose from for a nube like me!

I'm looking for a good portable dry herb vaporizer that I can buy locally.

Anyone with experience? Can you please point me in the right direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the Atmos Vicod 5g which is reasonably affordable for a portable vape. I was quite impressed with the vapor produced , doesn't match a desktop vape by any means but I doubt you'll get anything better at the price.

Pros: Decent vape cloud at the price. Ability to change temps is lekker. Portability and looks are great.

Cons: I was quite disappointed with the battery life and the quality of the mouthpieces which seemed to come apart after a while,I may have just been too rough though... Mouthpiece also gets hot when in use which dries your lips out so have some wetty on standby.  As I said, for the price you won't get any better though so have a look at it

Trickerst, why are you selling your Firefly?

Honestly? I don't use it enough to justify owning it. It's a great little device, but yeah I just don't really smoke much. I've used it about 7 times in like a month, this might actually be the second month I've owned it now.

Thanks guys!

This is for a birthday present for my wife, so unfortunately a slightly used vape won't be ideal.

She suffers from chronic back pain and insomnia.

Had a good look at the products that you mentioned, but decided to bite the bullet and go for a Mighty as it looks like it will last the longest and give the best quality vapor available in a portable (cordless desktop) vape.

Not the "Budget" option that I had in mind, but sometimes: "Goedkoop koop is duur koop."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk